As the most popular gemstone for luxurious accessories, diamonds are essential for every jeweler’s business. Not only can diamonds be used as gemstones in necklaces, bracelets, rings, and other products, but also in abrasives, cutting tools, and more. The necessary equipment for diamonds should be present in every jeweler’s vault as well as the gemstones themselves. Whether a jeweler is using a diamond as the center stone of a ring or using it for surrounding gemstones around the center stone, the diamonds are highlighted and the necessary supplies give the diamond the highest sheen and quality appearance possible.
At National Jeweler’s Supplies, we provide topnotch diamond supplies and tools to give you an easier time when handling diamonds. Here’s a list of available diamond tools and supplies we have in stock:
- Diamond Washing Cups – provides an easy way to wash diamonds and other gemstones with alcohol.
- Diamond Sieves – sorts out rough and polished stones easily.
- Diamond Sellers – used to show customers the different diamond cut sizes.
- Diamond & Stone Shovels – used to easily clean up the bench and scoop up diamonds and gemstones.
- Diamond Testers – checks to see if diamonds are authentic; comes in Gemoro, A-Source, and other high-end brands and in electronic form.
- Appraisal Certificates & Envelopes – adds a professional touch to a jeweler’s business and provides detailed informations about gemstones.
- Sorting Pads – allows the jeweler to refer to sorted items in an organized manner.
- Diamond Needle Files – used to sharpen diamonds and add a nice finish and comes in a variety of file blades as well.
- Diamond Paper Wallets – secure storage for diamonds and provides an easy way to carry them.
With a large range of diamond tools and supplies, National Jeweler’s Supplies provides you with all the necessary items to keep diamonds safe and organized.